from Vanity Case Imagery. Much like the last shoot (Rose
Grenade), the theme was pretty interesting and sparked
creativity from both our sides. The theme played with the
thought of war and what life maybe like in the future for
everyday situtations. The shoot took place at the Wilson
park, centered in the middle of Torrance.
Early morning, and you would think the place would be next to
empty on a Saturday, but no, not this time. In fact their was an
entire club having a pancake breakfast at the park benches, so I
just had to suck it up and go along with the shoot. First stop
was the swings (no I didnt kick any kids out), but the kids did
end up crowding around to check out the guy with the gas
mask on. We got around to the tree house afterwards, and
took a couple shot there that came out good and went with
the theme. What really set the tone was a perfectly placed
sign reading "This Area Is Under Video Surveillance" in
straight old fashioned Big Brother style.
just had to suck it up and go along with the shoot. First stop
was the swings (no I didnt kick any kids out), but the kids did
end up crowding around to check out the guy with the gas
mask on. We got around to the tree house afterwards, and
took a couple shot there that came out good and went with
the theme. What really set the tone was a perfectly placed
sign reading "This Area Is Under Video Surveillance" in
straight old fashioned Big Brother style.
Don't forget, this is in a treehouse for kids, kids! What's
next... cameras in Pre-schools?? After the treehouse was
used, we went to the local pop shop Benny's, and took a
few poses outside. My girl Liz's kid brother rolled by with
a sharp looking bike and I had to get a picture with it. For
the final location, Yesie chose the fine establishment of 7/11.
I finally had a chance to lose the coat, and drop the mask. I
leaned against the glass of the store, and since their was an
employee outside smoking a cigarette, Yesie asked him to light
me one so I could hold it for a shot. I don't smoke, actually I'm
very against it, but for art, sacrifice calls. The picture came out
very well I think, kind of has a urban rebelious Sinatra vibe
to it. So for my second attempt at modeling, I had fun. We
might be making a trilogy out of this so I'll keep everyone
updated on what to expect next...
but always be prepared for the unexpected...





very well I think, kind of has a urban rebelious Sinatra vibe
to it. So for my second attempt at modeling, I had fun. We
might be making a trilogy out of this so I'll keep everyone
updated on what to expect next...
but always be prepared for the unexpected...





I have added this entry to my VCI Experience page...
ReplyDeletewww.VanityCaseImagery.com
You are a very handsome man! Keep it up, i love your photos!
ReplyDeletegreat dude u rally rock.....carry on... with it
ReplyDeleteCash Online Get Easy cash at your door step